Tuesday 25 June 2013

Should I buy a real stucco home in Dallas? - Zillow Real Estate Advice

Hi, I am interested in a real stucco home in Dallas (price ~650k, bulit in 2000 by Toll Brothers). I like the house very much, but I am concerned about the potential problems associated with stucco (including mold, termite, water damage, repaint cost and resell issues). Should I go with the house after the Stucco inspection (if the inspection results are fine)? Thanks!

??Flag contentClose
We're Sorry
This service is temporarily unavailable. Please come back later and try again.

13 hours ago - US

Source: http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/Should-I-buy-a-real-stucco-home-in-Dallas/498692/

snooki Prince Harry Vegas pictures Avril Lavigne Microsoft Tropical Storm Isaac amber portwood Phyllis Diller

No comments:

Post a Comment