Monday 24 September 2012

Woman With Cancer Needs Help Affording Insurance Premium

Progress: We've raised 100% of the cost of this application!

The Details:

I live completely alone and was recently diagnosed with cancer. All of the doctors appointments and everything that comes with this diagnosis took a hit on my finances and now I cannot afford my insurance premium. This is an essential cost for me, because it would ensure that if anything happens to me, no one would be stuck with the expenses relating to my death. I do not want to put that responsibility on anybody, and really believe that I need to keep my coverage.

I am turning to Modest Needs to help me with this important expense, during this extremely difficult time in my life. I have cut down all of my expenses, and live very modestly, but the cost for this is just proving to be too much. Your help would be truly appreciated, and it would give me a piece of mind. Thank you!


Help Complete this Application

$352.00 ?is the total cost to complete this application, including the cost of fulfillment.
$352.00 ?has already been given to Modest Needs by donors who've recommended this application for funding.
$0.00 ?is the amount necessary to complete this applicant's request for help.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/ModestNeedsPrequalifiedApplications/~3/mC_TAmZiEyU/viewapp.asp

kate middleton mitt romney denver broncos amanda bynes Revolution TV Show Carly Rae Jepsen bankofamerica

No comments:

Post a Comment